My daughter

My daughter you are like flowers when these flowers  bloom in the early morning through your smiles and touch your awesome feelings like perfumes which spread around me , May be I find myself within your eyes when I look at it to renew my humanity and my ability to love others ,  Allah sent you to me as a great gift to teach me something about my life to give new sensations with my heart , Sure if we understand the meaning of innocence which stems from your action sure we will find the way to the peace and mercy among the people , With every smile I have more new meanings about the mercy and optimistic. I’m grateful because I feel I have two angels in my hold you and your brother. You give me the reason to wait the next day to give me more positive power to face my life. When I sit beside you within your bed to wait you when you wake up and the first thing see it which is my eyes. I wait your smile to open your arms and give me the most wonderful hug in this world to touch my happiness for this day. Every day I wait you and your brother to feel there are souls have sincere emotions for my soul. I like your spontaneous when I see your grimace when I refuse your request about something and I attempt to exploit that to get more kiss from you. I wait your hugs for me to tell me good morning Dad.

Post a Comment

أحدث أقدم