The friendship

The childhood has the same components in the human and the animals but here I don’t mean the adult because its rarely to find real friendship based on the moral values but here I mean the children, yes it's true regarding to my thinking and my meditations when I see that through my observation to reactions between children or among animals and ask myself why I find the same characteristics especially in childhood , May be  that come back to our creating or our beginning where Allah planted the characteristics of angel within our heart and let the choice to continue our path in this life with these characteristics which sure pushing us to be real humans , Unfortunately the majority of people can't understand the wisdom from that and think only about their greed without mercy or sharing happiness with others , Some of people ask themselves many times why they can't find good partner in their lives or at least good friend ?!!, I think the answer is very simple and just ask yourself are you real human or not ?!!, Don't cheat because you will be loser , Just take action and choose the right way and rebuilding your relations from the beginning  and ask yourself what is the real friendship ?!!,     Always the real friendship consists of the frame from the happiness, the love, the goodness and sacrifice, so we can notice the friendship between  a child and pets is very strong because they have pure hearts like angels and all the dimensions for the frame live in their hearts, they know what the meaning of partner in their life to complete the pleasure through their friendship.

Post a Comment

أحدث أقدم