The true friendship

Indeed all times I think about my relations with others to learn how I can success in these relations , After long experience in the life with different types of humans I discovered I failed to build good relations with others , I asked myself one question to evaluate the situation and to be more fair with my feelings toward to others , I discovered something where if you want to have good relations or true relations you must think with your mind before your heart , Which means I must choose my partner in this relation based on many factors may be logic factors or emotional factors too , Such as we should have something common and real feelings such as our perceptions , Our behaviors , Our believes , Our thinking and soon on , Don't choose your partner regarding to tangible factors such as money , sex , or silly traits ,The true friendship is based on openness and sacrifice in order to create state of pleasure for the other partner, it means to your feeling with safety and secure when you find true friend in your life push you to do the right and motivate you in the critical conditions, Very important to be a care about your friend and think about how you can change his state to be fine in his life and guide him to the goodness without purposes, just be like an angel in his life to introduce the happiness, the love and the joy to your partner and there is no place for selfish including

Post a Comment

أحدث أقدم