White roses

Baby just remember someone here for you , I'm here to follow you to the heaven , I'm sure I will find the heaven among your steps when I see you happy among all these flowers like butterfly which fly to select the beauty from all souls which live within these flowers to create a certain paradise within your heart , I will follow you forever not to say I love you but to collect the lights which full of the universe when you smile , Just believe me I'm not dreamer I'm just simple lover is trying hard to find the way to find your heart only , I'm sure you are just awesome flower blooms every day to spread the happiness for all not to me only because you have a specific emotions like angel , Look to these white roses I collected it specially for you from the valley to be innocent like your soul, My heart told me that the angels wake up early to spread the lights above these flowers to be white like their hearts , I wish catch these roses when you wear the white dress to be like a white angel in my life, you're like as amber stones in its shines, don’t be shying from me, it’s the truth and you can see that in your mirror to see your appearance like a white angel, your smile like a baby plays with angels, your dress like your heart is white without sins or mistakes like the others, so I think those roses will be part from your picture which I will keep with it within my heart because I would like to see in this dress for ever my love

Post a Comment

أحدث أقدم